|Birth: ||1733, Germany|
Elizabeth was the daughter of (_) Deishman/Dushman or Swartz and his wife (_).
Born in either Germany or Switzerland, she emigrated (probably with her parents) to PA.
She married Leonard Groninger in PA.
Leonard Born: 29 Mar 1726 Place: Kuchen, Wuerttemberg, Germany
Died: 1786/1789 Place: Buffalo Valley, Northumberland, PA.
Elizabeth born: Abt 1733 in Germany or Switzerland.
Died: 1778, perhaps killed by Indians at Buffalo Valley, Northumberland, PA.
11 GRONINGER children:
1. Daniel B-about 10/24/1754 PA; m. Anna Maria (_).
2. Susanna B-about 1756 PA.
3. Anna Margaretha B-2/17/1757 PA.
4. Joseph B-6/18/1758 PA, D-5/5/1842 OH; m. Elizabeth Hill B-1765.
5. Maria Magdalena B-5/24/1761 PA.
6. Elizabeth B-about 1763 PA.; m. John Brown.
7. Leonard B-about 1765 PA, D-9/12/1831 PA; m. Maria Barbara May (B-2/18/1788-10/31/1859) in about 1788.
8. Johann Jacob B-5/31/1767 PA, D-8/29/1813 Scioto Co., OH; m. Mary Betz B-about 1771, she D-about 8/1830 Scioto Co., OH.
9. Magdalena B-1/22/1766 PA; m. David Phipps.
10. Johann Peter B-8/3/1771 PA, died young.
11. Johann George B-3/29/1773 PA, died young.
Leonard Groninger (1723 - 1786)
Susanna Groninger Kuhn (1757 - 1813)*
Leonard Groninger (1758 - 1831)*
Note: This is a "memorial" stone rather than a headstone. It is not a cenotaph.
Body lost or destroyed
Specifically: Cenotaph to be erected by descendants.
Created by: Mary E. Warner
Record added: Dec 19, 2011
Find A Grave Memorial# 82144938