|Birth: ||May 2, 1814|
|Death: ||Aug. 9, 1894|
The Rev. William Blake JARRELL was born in Wake County, North Carolina; his mother's name was Mary. He was the younger brother of Bennett JARRELL.
He married Mary Margaret BRYAN in 1841, and they were the parents of seven children, born 1842-1854:
• Sarah Rebecca JARRELL, "Sallie", who became the wife, first of John W. BRANNEN Sr. in about 1860, and then of John Shadrack GROVENSTEIN in 1869,
• Joseph Bryan JARRELL, who married Sarah Elizabeth MOREL, "Bettie" in 1867,
• Anne Elizabeth JARRELL, who married William Martin BRYAN in 1867,
• William Martin JARRELL, who was born in 1848 and married Anna OVERSTREET, "Annie") in about 1868,
• John Marshall JARRELL,
• Thomas Dewease JARRELL, who married Flora Elizabeth BOYKIN in about 1881, and
• Richard Fraklin JARRELL, "Frank", who married Mary Elizabeth BOYKIN in 1878.
Mary Margaret Bryan Jarrell (1811 - 1882)
Sarah Rebecca Jarrell Grovenstein (1842 - 1917)*
Joseph B. Jarrell (1844 - 1914)*
Ann Elizabeth Jarrell Bryan (1846 - 1930)*
John M. Jarrell (1851 - 1882)*
Thomas Dewease Jarrell (1853 - 1941)*
Richard Frank Jarrell (1854 - 1925)*
Black Creek Methodist Church Cemetery
Created by: jrpv
Record added: Feb 27, 2008
Find A Grave Memorial# 24926549
|Photos may be scaled.|
Click on image for full size.