|Birth: ||Jul., 1997|
|Death: ||Mar. 16, 2006|
Buddy was our wonderful dog. Sadly he died due to smoke inhalation from an electrical fire. Thank you Beth for creating Buddy's memorial.
Cremated, Location of ashes is unknown.
Specifically: The wonderful City of Buffalo took it upon themselves to take our animals and dispose of them before we had a chance to claim any remains.
Maintained by: Amy
Originally Created by: Beth
Record added: Mar 17, 2006
Find A Grave Memorial# 13647262
|Photos may be scaled.|
Click on image for full size.