|Death: ||Jul. 31, 2011|
- SHARON - Charles Curtis Grant, 79, of 3857 Woodlawn Street, died Sunday, July 31, 2011, at his home in Sharon.
- The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday, August 3, 2011, at Sharon A.R.P. Burial will be in Sharon A.R.P. Church Cemetery.
- Charles was a son of the late James Monroe Grant and Belle Moe Grant, and was the widower of Carolyn Joan Maloney Grant. He was a member of Sharon A.R.P. Church, was retired from Napa Auto Parts, Charlotte, N.C., and was a veteran of the U.S. Army during the Korean War.
- He is survived by two sons, Chuck Grant of York, S.C. and Chris Grant of Sharon, S.C.; two sisters, Daris Bennett of Georgia and June Cook of Oklahoma; seven grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
- Visitation will be from 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, August 2, 2011, at Bratton Funeral Home.
- Memorials may be made to American Cancer Society , 6000 Fairview Road, Suite 200, Charlotte, NC 28210.
- Bratton Funeral Home in York is serving the Grant family.
Sharon Associate Reformed Presbyterian Churchyard
South Carolina, USA
Created by: Rick and Kathy Wright
Record added: Aug 02, 2011
Find A Grave Memorial# 74280657
Me & Badger ♥
|Photos may be scaled.|
Click on image for full size.