|Death: ||Dec. 26, 1889|
╰⊰✿ To our Bro. & Sis. of Ancestry. We are glad you like our memorials. Please remember that is what they are, memorials, a virtual cemetery. When you copy our photos, text and bios please make a note of where you got it from, even under photos. Genealogy is involved, but these are mainly memorials. They are not just documents in a database. They are our families and loved ones. These memories will always be a part of the Find A Grave Community.GB!
FINDAGRAVE COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
The copyright of all photos posted to Find A Grave remains with the original submitter. No use of photos for any other website or personal use is given without prior consent of the original submitter.
Thank You for your visit to our dear Grandmother Henrietta. Your thoughtful visit is very appreciated.
༺⊰❁ Henrietta S. Gorsuch Derr was the daughter of James M. and Mary Green Gorsuch, born in the year of 1840, which is all we are able to learn about her birth date. Her father James was born in Verona, Baltimore, Maryland, year unknown, and passed away June 23, 1852 in Carrol, Maryland. Her known brothers and sisters are: Eveline, Sarah Angeline, Henry Clay, Susanna H., Thomas T., Ellen M., and James. Henrietta was born between her brother Henry and sister Susanna H.
Henrietta married Noah Derr of West Minster, Maryland and they had four Known children of Noah and Henrietta Gorsuch Derr:
1) James, born 1865, Maryland,
2) Henry Clay, born 1867, Maryland,
3) Clara Valentine, born in 1870, died on Springfield, Ohio,
4) Dollie May, born 1881, Maryland,
5) Edward, born December 26, 1889, Selma, Clark County, Ohio. According to records due to his christening occurring two years after his actual birth in 1889, when Henrietta passed, and is listed as 1891. Edward passed away in 1919 Cook Base Hospital 28 from tuberculosis.
At some point in time GG-Grandpa Noah and GG-Grandma Henrietta moved to Selma, Ohio around the Springfield, Clark County, Ohio area.
GG-Grandma Henrietta passed away in 1889 in Selma, Ohio.
May our beloved Henrietta rest in the loving peace of our Lord.
1) Constance Steinberger Bair, member of Daughters of the American Revolution,
2) Alice Powell Steinberger,
3) Meriel Steinberger Sterling,
4) John "Jack" William Steinberger, and
5) Ralph E. Steinberger.
Copyright © 2012 by Mary L. Sterling All personal materials, images, and data contained herein are not to be copied or down loaded for commercial purposes of duplication, distribution, or publishing without the express written permission of the owner. Information contained on this memorial is provided free for the purpose of aiding individuals doing genealogical research and to preserve family history.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Noah Derr (1841 - 1915)*
Clara Virginia Derr Shuirr (1870 - 1938)*
Dollie May Derr Steinberger (1881 - 1929)*
Edward M. Derr (1891 - 1919)*
Plot: Section H
Maintained by: Meriel✿Mary♥...
Originally Created by: Robert "Rob" Weller
Record added: Aug 05, 2009
Find A Grave Memorial# 40291986