|Birth: ||Oct. 1, 1726, France|
|Death: ||Dec., 1798|
aka Georg Francis Phillippi; later known as Francis Phillippi
Modern marker installed 1926.
Parents: Georg Frantz Philippi & Anna Magdelena Reuteneaur
grave marker says 1729-1798 (modern grave marker, not the original) The dates & spelling on the marker may not be accurate.
born in Volksberg, Alsace Province, Germany which is now France. It is in northern Alsace near the German border.
wife: Mary Elizabeth Sweitzer
1. John Phillippi 1767-1847
2. George Francis Phillippi 1770-1840
3. Martin Phillippi 1771-1852
4. David Phillippi 1773-1858
5. Catherine Phillippi 1779 m. Paul Solomon, died Richland twp, Allen Co OH (1850 census, Allen Co OH: Catharine Solomon 65 PA, Isaac 28 OH, Sarah 34 PA, Charles W 7 OH, George 24 OH)
6. Elizabeth Phillippi 1775 m. Jacob Gushwa/Cushwa (moved to Berlin, Holmes Co OH & both died in 1850)
7. Rev Christian Phillippi 1782-1864
Immigrated on ship Phoenix in 1749 from Rotterdam, Germany to Philadelphia PA.
Mary Elizabeth Sweitzer Philippi (1746 - 1800)*
John Phillippi (1767 - 1847)*
George F Philippi (1770 - 1840)*
Martin Phillippi (1771 - 1852)*
David Phillippi (1773 - 1858)*
Christian Phillip Phillippi (1782 - 1864)*
Created by: Janet LaMotte
Record added: Sep 21, 2010
Find A Grave Memorial# 58990402
|Photos may be scaled.|
Click on image for full size.
Added: Aug. 17, 2011
Lots of love to my 5th Great G-pa.|
Added: Mar. 26, 2011