|Birth: ||Dec. 2, 1907|
|Death: ||Aug. 24, 1988|
d.o Welby Allen and Mattie Lola (Spry) Stayton.
Twin sister, Mina Corene Stayton, unmarried, also bur in Garden City cemetery.
M: Cecil Lawrence Page April 10 1926, 11 ch, 3 (a son and two daus) died in infancy:
1) Lawrence Edwin (8 May 1928-19 Apr 1995 bur Garden City m: Norma Atkin 2 ch Vianna & Ronda L)
2) Barbara Louise Page (14 Dec 1930-30 Nov 1988 m: Bruce Miles Sweet Jr, bur Garden City ch: Mary, Vernon, 2 infants)
3) William Allen (Bill)Page (m: Patsy Goodbar, ch William Allen Jr, Brad Lynn)
4) Richard Dale Page (10 Mar 1947- m1: Virginia Sue Copeland, 3 ch Calvin Dale, James Kent, Shanda m2: M. Lois simpson 13 Sep 1997)
5) Donna Mae Page (M Ted Taylor ch: Marvin, Bart, Patty, Judy)
6) Evelyn L Page (M Roy Mickelberry ch Dorothy, Peggy, Terry)
7) Wilma Lee Page (11 Jan 1938-16 Feb 1996 M: John Dale Love ch: Howard, John Dale Jr, Keith)
8) Goldie Fern Page (unmarried, no ch)
80Y 8M 22D
"NINA I PAGE"
Nina Irene Page 80, of the Aaron community near Adrian, Mo, died Aug 24 1988 at Golden Valley Memorial Hospital in Clinton MO. She was born Dec 2 1907 in Aaron Mo, the daughter of Welby Allen and Mattie Lola (Spry) Stayton. Mrs. Page married Cecil Lawrence Page on April 10 1926. She was a member of the Cove Creek Christian Church near Urich MO. She was also a member of the Creighton Saddle Club until its disbandment and was a news correspondent for over 20 years. Mrs. Page wrote the Aaron Breeze for the Adrian Journal, the Creighton Banner, and also wrote for the Bates County Democrat. She was preceded in death by her parents, three children, a sister, Veda Smith, an infant brother, Garnett Stayton, and her husband who died in 1972. Survivors include her eight children, Lawrence Edwin Page and Bill Page, both of Butler, Richard Page of Adrian, Barbara L Sweet of Archie, Evelyn L Mickelberry of Urich, Donna M Taylor of Adrian, Wilma L Love of Pomona KS and Goldie Fern Page of Adrian, 20 grandchildren, 24 great grandchildren (two being born immediately after her death), two daughters-in-law, four sons-in-law, her twin sister, Mina Stayton of Butler, and another sister, Bernice Gibbs of Summerville SC, many nieces, nephews, great nieces and great nephews. Nina will be greatly missed by all of her family, friends and acquaintances. Services were held Aug 27 at the Dickey Funeral Home in Garden City, the Rev. Griffin Simmons officiated. Honorary pallbearers were John Love, Keith Love, Allen Page, Brad Page, Calvin Page and Kent Page. Pallbearers were Ron Askey, Larry Jones, John Love, Vernon Sweet, Bart Taylor and Marvin Taylor. Burial in the Garden City cemetery.
--Obit published in The Adrian Journal, Sept 1 1988.
Welby Allen Stayton (1887 - 1969)
Mattie Lola Spry Stayton (1888 - 1983)
Cecil Lawrence Page (1901 - 1972)
Lawrence Edwin Page (1928 - 1995)*
Barbara Louise Page Sweet (1930 - 1988)*
Richard Dale Page (1947 - 2011)*
Mina Corrine Stayton (1907 - 1993)*
Nina Irene Stayton Page (1907 - 1988)
Veda Lucille Stayton Smith (1910 - 1974)*
Garneth Allen Stayton (1918 - 1922)*
Robert Lee Stayton (1928 - 2010)*
Garden City Cemetery
Created by: LaDon Brennan
Record added: May 25, 2007
Find A Grave Memorial# 19529319