|Birth: ||Oct. 30, 1918|
|Death: ||Apr. 20, 2009|
Violet Lorene Knapik, 90, of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, passed away April 20, 2009. She was born October 30, 1918 in Dibble, Oklahoma to Clarence and Ora (Smith) Vannoy. Violet worked as a mail clerk before her retirement and was a member of Eastern Star. She was a loving mother, grandmother, sister and friend who will be greatly missed.
She was preceded in death by:
• Her parents, Clarence and Ora Vannoy;
• 2 husbands, Charles Andrews and Louie Knapik;
• Daughter, Wanda Sue Smith;
• Granddaughter, Theresa;
• And brothers, Clarence Vannoy and Herman Vannoy.
• Her son, Murrell Andrews and wife Mary Lue of Cashion, Oklahoma;
• Brother, Leon Vannoy and wife Margie of Choctaw, Oklahoma;
• Sisters, Clareita Johnston and husband Wayne of Texas and Velma Lee and husband Tom of California;
• 5 grandchildren, Robbie Foster, Steve Andrews, Mike Andrews, Chuck Smith and David Smith.
Pleasant Valley Cemetery
Created by: Phil & Donna (Stricklan)...
Record added: Apr 21, 2009
Find A Grave Memorial# 36130796
Gone...but not forgotten. Rest in peace. Your cousin,|
Added: Nov. 15, 2012