Martha was the daughter of Thomas Hayward. She came to America on the ship Hercules in 1635 with her father, siblings, and uncles.
Martha married John Howard, one of the original settlers of Bridgewater. They were the parents of seven children.
1. John, who married Sarah Latham
2. Sarah, who married Zaccheus Packard
3. Jonathan, who married Sarah Dean & Susanna Keith
4. James, who married Elizabeth Washburn
5. Ephraim, who married Mary Edson Keith
6. Bethiah, who married Henry Kingman
7. Elizabeth, who married Edward Fobes
She died between 1700 (death of John) and 1703.
John Howard (____ - 1700)*
John Howard (____ - 1727)*
Sarah Howard Packard (1648 - 1703)*
Jonathan Howard (1664 - 1739)*
Ephraim Howard (1667 - 1750)*
Bethiah Howard Kingman (1672 - 1755)*
Created by: Genealogy Lady
Record added: Aug 11, 2009
Find A Grave Memorial# 40566169
Remembering you today my 10th Great Grandmother. Rest in Peace. You are remembered and have many descendants.|
Added: Jul. 4, 2014
Family Christopher & Carroll (Rowe) Veltmann: 4th Great Grandmother to Our 5th Great Uncle|
Added: Apr. 17, 2014
Added: Apr. 14, 2014
|There are 10 more notes not showing...|
Click here to view all notes...