|Birth: ||Apr. 14, 1963|
|Death: ||Jun. 3, 2009|
- The funeral for Mr. Calvin Adams of 2610 Rocky Creek Road in the Lowrys community will be conducted at 2 p.m. Sunday, June 7, at Black Rock Baptist Church. The Rev. James M. Wilson Sr. will officiate and the Rev. George Sims, the Rev. John E. Robinson, the Rev. Angela Boyd and the Rev. William "Chuckie" Abell will assist. Burial will follow in the church cemetery.
- Mr. Adams, 46, died Wednesday, June 3, 2009, at Newberry County Memorial Hospital.
- Born in Chester County on April 14, 1963, he was a son of Sam W. Adams and Luvenia Williams Adams. A member of Black Rock Baptist Church, where he sang with the Mass Choir and served with the Usher Board, Mr. Adams graduated from Chester High School in 1981. He was employed with Chester Turf and Landscaping Company.
- Survivors include his wife, Flodreaka C. Hardin Adams; a son, Quinton Howze of Chester; a daughter, Ja'Maya Hardin of the home; his parents, Sam W. Adams and Luvenia Williams Adams of Chester; two brothers, Kenneth Adams and his wife, Sherry, of Rock Hill and Jaroy Adams and his wife, Johannah, of Charlotte; three sisters, Shirley W. Hughes of Charlotte and Annette Boulware and her husband, Robert, and Elaine Crawford and her husband, Willie, all of Chester; and a number of aunts, uncles, great-aunts, sisters-in-law and brothers-in law.
- He was preceded in death by a sister, Grace Adams.
The family will receive friends at the home, 2610 Rocky Creek Road, and also at the home of his parents, Sam and Luvenia Adams, 1154 Coleman Drive, Chester.
- Viewing will be from 3 to 8 p.m. Saturday at King's Funeral Home, 135 Cemetery St., Chester. The body will be placed in the church at 1 p.m. Sunday.
- King's Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Black Rock Baptist Church Cemetery
South Carolina, USA
Created by: Rick and Kathy Wright
Record added: Jan 09, 2011
Find A Grave Memorial# 63939771