|Birth: ||Jan., 1745|
|Death: ||Jun. 3, 1799|
Son of Johan Adam Reinacker/Rennecker who was born June 27, 1709 in Opfingen u Freisburg, Breis District, Baden Germany died Aug 28, 1792 Heidelbert townhip, York Co., Pa, buried Winebrenner Cemetery (this was taken from Mike Fritsch records, I can't find anything on this cemetery), married before 1733 his wife Elizabeth born ca 1711 Germany died before Nov 20, 1772 buried Winebrenner Cemetery. They came with their 3 sons to America in 1750 on the ship "Royal Union", he did take and qualify him for the oath of allegiance to the United States.
Their sons were:
1) Casper b July 30, 1733 d July 30, 1790 bur: Mt. Olivet Cem., Hanover, York Co., Pa., he was a yeoman and merchant who married Anna Maria Carle; he served during the American Rev. with the Pa. militia in the 6th Batt., they were the parents of: Anna Maria; Johann George; Maria Catharine; Eva Margretha; Susanna; Conrad; Johann Adam; Elizabeth; Anna Dorothea; and Maria Clara.
2) Paulus (bio follows)
3) George Martin Reinecker born June 26, 1739 d July 30, 1822 Adams Co., Pa. was married to Catherine Sponseller and had children: Catherine; Elizabeth; Susanna; Jacob; Leonard and Mary.
Our ancestor, Paulus "Paul" was born Jan 3, 1745 in Baden, Germany and came to America with his parents and brothers.
He married Anna Margaret Gibler/Hibler in 1770. Paulus Reinaker #A204911 Patriotic Service: Observation and as a Jurior of the Oath of Allegiance, was an Associator of Frederick Co., Maryland. They were members of the Saint Mary's Evangelical Lutheran Church where their children were baptised (I have these records on my tree on ancestry.com and in my book: "From Roots to Branches").
Paul and Anna were the parents of:
1) Anna Catharine born Feb 2, 1771 wife of Jacob Ulrich, mother of Rebecca, Samuel, Rachel and Catherine.
2) George Michael Rennecker born Apr 18, 1773 d Jan 23, 1852 m: (1st Julia Ann Angel m: (2nd Eva Ann Wildsen; he was father of Michael Angel Rennaker; John D. Renneaker.
3) Johan Adam Renaker b Nov 20, 1774 d Mar 8, 1852 Harrison Co., Ky bur: Lemmon Cem., married July 3, 1795 in Ky. to Elizabeth Lemmon, parents of John; George; Jacob; Amelia; Paul and Noah. (this is my husbands line)
4) Johan George Reniker b Apr 29, 1776 died Jan 24, 1852 Vermillion Co., Ind. bur: Hicks Cem., married Catherine Holbert/Hilbert, parents of Johan and Johan Daniel Reinker.
5) Ann Margaret Reineker b Mar 2, 1782 d Ashland Co., Ohio m: John Leinert/Leinard; parents of Johan George, Adam, Lydia, Nancy, Margaret, Mary Magdelina, Mary Elizabeth, John, and Susanna.
6) Anna Elizabeth Reineker b Mar 2, 1782 m: (1st John Jeffery m: (2nd Mr. Bankert
7) Mary Barbara Reineker b Jan 7, 1785 d July 27, 1856 bur: St. Mary's m: Frederick Yingling bef 1827; had atleast one child: William Henry
8) Paulus "Paul" Reinecker Jr. born May 15, 1786 d 1819 m: ca 1808 Anna Mary Yingling; parents of Paul, Mary Magdelena, Jacon, Daniel, and William
9) Johannes "John" Renicker b Apr 14, 1788 d Sept 1, 1864 bur: Rosewell UB cem in Goshen township, Tuscarawas, Ohio; married Nov 26, 1811 Hanover, York, Pa, had children: John, Lydia, Mary Ann, Matilda, David, William, Caty, Elias E, Jacob, Joseph, Adam, and Levi.
10) Johan Peter Renneker b Apr 18, 1789 d Apr 5, 1878 bur: Stone Creek Cem., Tuscarawas, Ohio, married July 1814 Christina Arbaugh and had children: John, Jessie, Margarite, Samuel, Mahala, James, Polly, and Rachel
11) Johan Daniel Reniker b Jan 1792 d June 2, 1864 Port Washington, Tuscarawas, Ohio, m: Anna Margaret Maus and had children: Eduard, Lydia, Nancy, Daniel, Mary Ann, Sarah, Catharine, Margaret Ann, George Manse, Elizabeth, and Isabella.
12) Mary Magdelina Reineker b May 21, 1795 d 1799
13) Anna Nancy Reineker b June 19, 1793 d Feb 23, 1870
bur: St. Mary's, m: George Dutterer; had children: John
W., George, Catherine, Maria, Joseph, Matilda, James Elias, John William, Elizabeth, George Jr., Maria, Harriett, Josiah W., Joseph Henry, and Sarah.
(maternal 6th great grandparents to my husband)
Anna Margaret Gibler Rennecker (1751 - 1826)*
Johan Adam Renaker (1774 - 1852)*
Saint Marys Cemetery
Maintained by: Sharon Benefiel Palmer
Originally Created by: Max
Record added: Sep 27, 2008
Find A Grave Memorial# 30103995