|Death: ||Oct. 22, 1788|
Find A Grave contributor Observer4wing has made a suggestion: George's and his father's profile that the memorials are no longer there?
George Strout and Bridget Cooley were married by Joseph Doane Esq on the second day of August 1708
George married Widow Bridget Ann COOLEY on 2 Aug 1708 in Eastham/Orleans MA.
1 Widow was born on 2 Aug 1686 in Truro, Barnstable Co. MA and died in Maine.
Children from this marriage were:
1. Elisha STROUT Sr b. 1715 in Cape Elizabeth, Cumberland Co. ME. d. after 1810 in Cape Elizabeth, Cumberland Co. ME.
Elisha married Elcy SMITH before 1737.
Elisha next married Bathsheba SMALL Apr. 13,1750 Falmouth, Cumberland Co. ME.
2. George STROUT Jr b. May 7,1709 in Truro, Barnstable Co. MA d. Aug. 7,1792 in Cape Elizabeth, Cumberland Co. ME at age 83.
George married Keziah DOANE.
George next married Ruth STROUT Feb. 13,1783.
3. Sarah STROUT was born on 25 Jul. 25,1711 in Truro, Barnstable Co. MA.
4. Eleazer STROUT Sr b. 1727 and died 1800 in Limington, York Co. ME
at age 73.
5.John STROUT Sr b. abt. 1716 and died after 1776.
John married Ruth MAYO d. Feb. 1,1811.
6. Isaac STROUT
7. Sarah STROUT b.1735.
Sarah married John YORK abt. 1748. John was b. Dec. 8,1728.
Sarah next married Israel THORN abt. 1772.
8. Ann STROUT b. Truro, Barnstable Co. MA
Christopher Strout (1656 - 1714)
Sarah Pike Strout Collins (1660 - 1724)
Bridget Cooley Strout (1686 - 1788)*
George Strout (1709 - 1792)*
Elisha Strout (1715 - 1769)*
John Strout (1716 - 1776)*
Eleazer Strout (1727 - 1800)*
Sarah Strout Webber (1684 - 1716)*
Mary Strout Ridley (1688 - 1760)*
George Strout (1689 - 1788)
Joanna Strout Covell (1693 - 1736)*
Christopher Strout (1695 - 1758)*
Joseph Strout (1698 - 1748)*
Long Creek Cemetery
Created by: Stuart Strout Woodside S...
Record added: Jan 16, 2010
Find A Grave Memorial# 46754323