From Pulaski County Humane Society of Virginia:
Coco was a beautiful dog. Her lovely eyes and delicate features made us think she may have been a cross between a Weimeraner and a Chocolate Labrador.
Coco and her puppy had contracted the Parvo Virus and passed away in the night after a tough battle. Unfortunately, Parvo occurs a lot in puppies, but it doesn't usually affect adult dogs because responsible owners vaccinate against the illness. Unfortunately this hadn't been the case with Coco and either she passed it to her puppy or the puppy passed it to her.
Coco was a sweet and loving dog. She and her puppy would have made wonderful pets for someone.
Created by: AngelWings
Record added: May 01, 2011
Find A Grave Memorial# 69204057