|Birth: ||Sep. 11, 1732|
New Hampshire, USA
He married (1) MARY ANN VARNEY Bef. 1760 in Prob. New Hampshire, daughter of THOMAS VARNEY and DOROTHY MARTIN. She was born 11 November 1740 in Dover, Strafford, New Hampshire, and died 1782. He married (2) MARY WESTCOTT 1785 in Prob. Windham, Cumberland, Maine, daughter of WILLIAM WESCOTT and DORCAS SKILLINGS. She was born 1738 in Prob. Casco, Cumberland, Maine, and died 08 November 1828 in Casco, Cumberland, Maine.
Children of DANIEL COOK and MARY VARNEY are:
* EPHRAIM5 COOK, b. 19 July 1760, Dover, Strafford, New Hampshire; d. 21 July 1853, Casco, Cumberland, Maine.
* ELIJAH COOK, b. 29 October 1762; d. 25 December 1846, Casco, Cumberland, Maine.
* MARY COOK, b. 29 October 1762; d. 21 March 1835.
* JOHN COOK, b. 15 May 1765, Windham, Cumberland, Maine; d. 15 May 1834, Vassalboro, Kennebec, Maine.
* NATHAN COOK, b. 15 September 1766; d. 28 February 1846, Casco, Cumberland, Maine.
* DANIEL COOK, JR., b. 30 March 1770; d. 11 October 1858, Casco, Cumberland, Maine.
* ANNIE COOK, b. 1771; d. Unknown; m. JACOB BARTON, 1799; d. Unknown.
* HEZEKIAH COOK, b. 1773, Windham, Cumberland, Maine; d. 11 February 1863, Casco, Cumberland, Maine.
* SARAH COOK, b. 1775, Windham, Cumberland, Maine; d. 27 August 1849.
* ABEL COOK, b. 1777, Windham, Cumberland, Maine; d. 1844, Prob. Bloomington, Illinois; m. OLIVE PLUMMER, 07 November 1802; b. Prob. Scarborough, Maine; d. 1843, Prob. Bloomington, Illinois.
Child of DANIEL COOK and MARY WESTCOTT is:
* RICHARD5 COOK, b. 11 August 1786, Prob. Casco, Cumberland, Maine; d. 10 May 1871, Shadigee, Cumberland, Maine.
Mary Wescott Cook (1738 - 1828)
Richard Cook (1786 - 1871)*
Old Quaker Burial Ground
Plot: Grave is unmarked
Maintained by: Ms.CookFromMaine
Originally Created by: Ben G
Record added: Sep 21, 2011
Find A Grave Memorial# 76877096
My 3rd Great Grandfather....Daniel Cook (1732 - 1800)Abel Cook (1777 - 1844)son of Daniel CookHenry Cook (1808 - 1888)son of Abel CookRolland Henry Cook (1849 - 1920)son of Henry CookSusan Brush Cook (1877 - 1952)daughter of Rolland Henry CookVernon Boyd ...(Read more)|
Vernon Boyd Jones
Added: Nov. 8, 2016
Daniel, you are my 5th great grandfather. Thanks for contributing to my gene pool, and to that of my three great sons. I hope to meet you and Mary Ann in "the Kingdom." J. Keith Cook in Omaha.|
Added: Apr. 21, 2015
GOD Bless you and all which do and/or the ones which come here paying respect lay a prayer viewing this too!!!"The true touchstone of civil liberty is not that all men are equal but that every man has the right to be the equal of every other man - if he c...(Read more)|
Jonathan Robert De Mallie, Historian
Added: Jan. 27, 2015
|There are 2 more notes not showing...|
Click here to view all notes...