|Birth: ||Jun. 18, 1840|
|Death: ||Jan. 20, 1913|
Hiram is the son of Henry J. & Veronica Francis "Fanny" (Hollingsworth) Foltz. He married Emmeline Walton on February 7, 1861 in Vermillion County, Indiana.
He was a private in the Indiana Volunteers, 85th Infantry, Company D. He was mustered out on June 12, 1865.
Vermillion County, IN Wills
Book 4, Page 274, 275
HIRAM J. FOLTZ
1. My wife EMMA W. FOLTZ shall have control of my real estate and personal property for her natural life.
2. The heirs of my son HARRISON FOLTZ, deceased, REN FOLTZ, CLYDE FOLTZ, and my adopted daughter GRACY M. WEBSTER - shall have 60 acres in Vermillion County, IN.
3. My son REN FOLTZ shall have 50 acres in Vermillion County, IN, also 20 acres in Vigo County, IN.
4. To my son CLYDE FOLTZ and his heirs the remaining real estate in Vermillion County, IN.
5. To my adopted daughter GRACY M. WEBSTER 22.25 acres in Vermillion County, IN.
6. To my son HARRISON FOLTZ's wife MARY J. FULTZ $10.
7. All the real estate mentioned in this will is in Clinton, Vermillion County, IN and Fayette, Vigo County, IN.
8. I appoint my son CLYDE FOLTZ Executor.
Written December 22, 1911
Recorded January 28, 1913
Henry J. Foltz (1799 - 1877)
Veronica Francis Hollingsworth Foltz (1805 - 1874)
Emmeline Walton Foltz (1845 - 1916)
Harrison Foltz (1862 - 1905)*
Daniel Foltz (1836 - ____)*
Hiram Jackson Foltz (1840 - 1913)
Created by: June Standley
Record added: Jan 12, 2008
Find A Grave Memorial# 23916463