|Death: ||Mar. 27, 1900, USA|
ELIZABETH MILES BABBITT was born circa 1818 in Franklin County, KY and died March 27, 1900 at age 81.
SPOUSE: Marriage Record reads: "William
B-o-b-b-i-t-t to Elizabeth Miles on Dec. 23, 1841 in Franklin County, KY". William was the son of Roswell and Nancy (Parker) Babbitt.
CHILDREN of William and Elizabeth Babbitt:
1. Cordelia Babbitt Miles
2. Amanda J. Babbitt Babbitt
3. Elizabeth Babbitt
4. Nancy P. Babbitt Babbitt
5. Mary A. Babbitt
6. Sarah Babbitt
7. William Arthur Babbitt 1855-
8. James Babbitt 1859-
Elizabeth and William celebrated their 55th Wedding Anniversary before her death in March 1900. He followed her into Eternal Life 4 months later on Aug. 4, 1900 at age 77.
1. Elizabeth was the sister of Jeptha Dudley "Jeff" Miles, Sr.
2. William was the brother of John "Robert" Parker Babbitt who married Susan Hulett, parents of Bell Babbitt and Mary Ann "Mollie" Babbitt who married Christopher Columbus "CC" Skiles and his brother Richard Clay Skiles respectively.
3. William was the brother of James Parker Babbitt who married Eliza Ann Hulett (sister of Susan Hulett).
4. William and Elizabeth's daughters Amanda J. and Nancy P. married their first cousins Franklin "Frank" Babbitt and Oscar Babbitt respectively (sons of John "Robert" Parker Babbitt and Susan Hulett).
William Walker Babbitt (1822 - 1900)
Created by: Pat
Record added: Feb 04, 2010
Find A Grave Memorial# 47600086