|Death: ||Apr. 17, 1729|
Jonathan (James2, John1) was the son of James and Mary Bill, b. abt. 1654 at Pulling Point; m. Frances ____, who was b. 1652. He resided at the North End of Boston, where he was a butcher. Prior to his father's death, he removed to Pulling Point, where he had 200 acres. He also owned house-lots in Boston, which he sold off after moving to Pulling Point.
Children of Jonathan and Frances:
1. Hannah, b. abt. 1676; m. Joseph Belcher.
2. Martha, b. abt. 1678; m. Thomas Giles.
3. Jonathan, b. 1680; m. Ann Allen.
4. Mary, b. 168_; m. (1) Samuel Warden, (2) Thomas Waite.
5. Joshua, b. 168_; m. Sarah Burnham.
6. William, b. May 17, 1687; d young.
7. William, b Apr, 7, 1690; m. Susanna Whitteredge.
(Source: Bill, Ledyard, History of the Bill Family, 1867.)
Frances Cheever Bill (1653 - 1736)
Jonathan Bill (1680 - 1731)*
HERE LYES INTERRED
THE BODY OF LIEUT.
AGED 76 YEARS
WHO DIED APRIL
Rumney Marsh Burial Ground
Created by: Bill Boyington
Record added: Apr 24, 2007
Find A Grave Memorial# 19070834
|Photos may be scaled.|
Click on image for full size.