|Birth: ||Apr. 13, 1680|
Samuel-3 Warner was the son of Lieut. Daniel-2 Warner, Sr. and his 2) wife Martha Boltwood.
5 WARNER half-siblings from Samuel's father, Daniel's wife 1) Mary (?Gernor):
1. Daniel Warner (1666-3/12/1754); m. 1) Mary Hubbard, m. 2) Thankful Billings.
2. Andrew Warner (6/24/1667-1726); m. Hannah Stannard, m. 2) Ruth Clark.
3. Sarah Warner (6/24/1667); m. Isaac Sheldon.
4. Anna Warner (11/17/1669-6/26/1750); m.Isaac Hubbard.
5. Mary Warner (9/19/1672-1743); m. Samuel Sheldon.
10 WARNER full-siblings from Daniel's wife 2) Martha Boltwood:
1. Hannah Warner (1/24/1675-6/28/1699); m. Samuel Ingram.
2. John Warner (4/1677-3/17/1750); m. Mehitabel Chapman or Richardson.
3. Abraham Warner (12/20/1678).
4. SELF: Samuel Warner (4/13/1680-1746); m. 1) Hannah Sackett, m. 2) Elizabeth Morton.
5. Ebenzer Warner (11/5/1681-8/25/1749); m. 1) Ruth Ely, m. 2) Mary Bellows.
6. Mehitable Warner (10/1/1683-10/1/1767); m.Clapp, m. 2) Samuel Hitchcock.
7. Elizabeth Warner (1684-); m. Thomas Wells.
8. Esther Warner (12/15/1686-1764); m. Samuel Henry.
9. Martha Warner (4/3/1688-11/25/1689). Infant death.
10. Nathaniel (10/11/1690-__); m. 1) Thankful Taylor, m. 2) Deborah Reeves.
Samuel-3 Warner was married twice. His first wife was 1) Hannah Sackett/Sacket, m. 5/1/1715. (Hannah B-6/1692 in Westfield, MA. Her father was William Sacket, and her mother was Hannah Graves.)
4 WARNER children with 1) Hannah Sackett:
1. Rebecca Warner (5/6/1716-5/11/1856) d. Quebec City, Canada; m. John Perry (11/13/1712-~1789 in VT) on 4/1/1737 in Hadley, Hampshire, MA.
2. Jesse Warner [Sr.] (5/6/1718-5/10/1793) d. Hinsdale, Bershire MA; m. 1) Miriam Smith on 10/3/1739.
4 WARNER children.
Married 2) widow Mary (Cooley) VenHorn on 8/29/1753.
7 WARNER children: Elihu B-1764, Submit [F] B-1763, Nathan B-1754, David B-1758, Hannah B-1741, Elisha B-1740, Miriam B-1743, Mary B-1750, Jesse B-1747, Philothela B-1749, Rebecca B-1745.
3. Samuel Warner Jr. B-10/27/1722.
4. Nathan Warner (4/15/1720-1/16/1802); m. Mary Owen on 3/21/1751.
8 WARNER children: Mary B-1752, Dorothy B-1756, Nathan B-1858, Chloe B-1760, Elihu B-1761, Oliver B-1763, Hannah B-1767, Rebecca B-1772.
FAG # 71451096
Samuel married 2) Elizabeth Morton B-1711 in Hatfield, Hampshire, MA., daughter of Joseph Morton, on 10/27/1732.
6 WARNER children with 2) Elizabeth Morton:
1. David Warner B-2/15/1732. [Question on his birth: is he actually the son of Hannah? Need Hannah's death year.
Another thought (no data): is this when/how Hannah died, in giving birth?].
2. Joshua Warner (12/12/1733-9/5/1820); m. 1) Mary (_) and 2) Hannah Graves.
9 WARNER children: Soloman B-1762, Samue Bl-1764, Catherine B-1760, David B-1774, Judith B-1768, Lois B-1866, Tery B-1775, Obadiah B-1778, Naomi B-1758.
3. Hannah Warner died as infant; christened on 9/28/1735.
4. Elizabeth Warner B~1737; m. Israel Chapin B~1733 in Hatfield, Hampshire, MA about 1758.
5. Abraham Warner B~1739 was lost at sea.
6. Sarah Warner (1740-6/30/1818) d. Conway, Franklin, MA; m. Elijah Wait (1737-12/1/1831) who d. Conway, Franklin, MA, on 10/4/1770, Hatfield MA.
4 WAIT children: Reuben Wait B-1771, Henry Wai Bt-1778, Elijah Wait, Jr B-1775, Abraham Wait B-1788.
The will of Samuel Warner of Hatfield, yeoman, was dated September 25, 1742 and probated on December 7, 1746.
WARNER Lineage: Samuel-3 Warner Sr., Daniel-2 Warner, Andrew-1 WARNER, an Englishman who sailed with his wife and several children to the Massachusetts Bay Colony in 1632-33 from Broad Oak, Essex, England.
Source: "The Descendants of Andrew Warner," by Lucien Warner and Josephine Genung Nichols, pub. 1919, pgs. 63-66.
Additional Source because of more recent information: https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.2.1/M7PQ-W8W. Please don't ask me any questions. At lease 20 people have decided that this information is correct. See Daniel-2 Warner memorial for his children as listed by the "Descendants of Andrew Warner" book.
Research: Mary E. Warner, 2010.
Additional research: Fraya Weiss, 2012.
Daniel Warner (1635 - 1692)
Martha Boltwood Warner (____ - 1710)
Hannah Sackett Warner (1692 - ____)*
Jesse Warner (1718 - 1793)*
Nathan Warner (1720 - 1802)*
Daniel Warner (1666 - 1754)**
Sarah Warner Sheldon (1667 - ____)**
Andrew Warner (1667 - 1726)**
Anna Warner Hubbard (1669 - 1750)**
Samuel Warner (1680 - 1746)
Mehetable Warner Clap (1683 - 1767)*
Note: This is a "memorial" stone rather than a headstone.
Body lost or destroyed
Specifically: The Connecticut River washed away several early cemeteries, according to "The History of Hadley," by Sylvester Judd, pub. 1905.
Created by: Mary E. Warner
Record added: Feb 17, 2011
Find A Grave Memorial# 65769076