|Birth: ||Oct. 28, 1828|
|Death: ||Dec. 18, 1903|
Stephen married Ellen A. (Williams) Benson (1841 - 1 Mar 1885) about 1860.
In the 1900 U.S. Census, Stephen was living in Baltimore City, Maryland, with the family of his son, William. His son, John, was living with them too.
Stephen was buried on 22 Dec 1903 in Reisterstown Methodist Church Cemetery. He is probably buried next to his wife, Ellen, but his grave is unmarked.
The known children of Stephen and Ellen were:
[More children could have been born after the 1880 U.S. Census.]
1) Martha E. Benson (born c.1863) was born in Maryland.
2) William H. Benson, Sr., (born Sept 1868) was born in Maryland.
3) Jason E. Benson (born Feb 1870) was born in Maryland.
4) Elsie Benson (born c.1873) was born in Maryland.
5) John W. Benson (born Nov 1877) was born in Maryland.
6) Lottie Benson (born c.1879) was born in Maryland.
John Benson (1803 - 1862)
Louisa Gill Benson (1811 - 1893)
Ellen A. Williams Benson (1841 - 1885)
Mary T. Benson Uhler (1865 - 1901)*
Stephen Benson (1828 - 1903)
Charlotte Benson Benson (1830 - 1904)*
John Thomas Benson (1833 - 1908)*
Nicholas Benson (1838 - 1914)*
Mary Louisa Benson Bond (1851 - 1921)*
Reisterstown United Methodist Church Cemetery
Created by: myta
Record added: Sep 15, 2010
Find A Grave Memorial# 58673211