Miss Lotta Dimes
The most fun and warm cat I've ever had the priviledge of serving...
We weren't allowed to leave a glass of water unattended, else she would come by and quietly pat at the glass. Countless times we would come across another glass of water tipped over and spilt by Lotta. ;D
She would have tiny toy mice all over the house. We would hear her playing with them, patting them with a paw, taking chase and then pouncing on them. Every month or so, we'd have to get on our hands and knees or pull out the refrigerator to locate all her missing mice.
Every time we arrived home, Lotta would be waiting for us in the formal room window. Her head would jerk to see the SUV pulling into our driveway and she would immediately jump down to meet us at the door. Numerous times I wondered just how long she'd been waiting for us to come home...
A PET'S TEN COMMANDMENTS
1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
9.. Please take care of me when I grow old.. You too, will grow old.
10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can't bear to watch. Don't make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so.
Cremated, Ashes given to family or friend.
Created by: M'Lady
Record added: Mar 22, 2010
Find A Grave Memorial# 50052457
In loving memory. May you rest in heavenly peace.|
Added: Nov. 18, 2014
Such a beautiful little girl...|
Added: Sep. 26, 2014
Added: Oct. 18, 2013
|There are 78 more notes not showing...|
Click here to view all notes...