|Birth: ||Aug. 25, 1845|
|Death: ||Mar. 25, 1913|
John's marrage to Joanna Phillips Green was probably his second marrage.
Joanna and John Calvin Green had the following children:
1. Child Green, b and d before 1900
2. Child Green, b and d before 1900
3. Emma Perele Green Berry, b. July 1882
4. William (Willie) Calvin Green, b. 9/14/1890
5. Ada Green Moore, b. July 1887 md. Thomas Moore - lived in Giles, TN
6. John Henry Green, b. 2/14/1892 md. Letha Berry
7. Maud Green Wright, b. May 1894
8. Effie Rilla Green Reid, b. March 1897 md. John Walter Reid
9. Tracy Abernathy Green, b. 3/14/1900
10. Percy Green, b. 12/26/1902 d. 4/13/1981 Dearborn, MI md Ervia Audrey Fuller
11. Millard Filmore Green, b. 1/27/1904 d. 3/23/1982 Dallas, TX md. Opal Hancock
12. Herman Green, b. 1908
Last Name: Green
Date of Birth: 1845/00/00
Birth Information: USA, Alabama, Franklin Co., Russellville.
Date of Death:
Discharge Date: 1863/03/00
Regimental Unit: 27th Alabama Regiment
Company Unit: A
Co. Unit Name:
Authority: Census, Tax collector, Colbert Co., Ala., 1907-08.
First Name: John MI: Calvin
Enlistment Date: 1861/12/25
Enlistment Information: Alabama, Newburg, Private.
Remarks: Address 1907-08: Tuscambia, Ala., Rte. 1.
Created by: Paula Berry Nelson
Record added: Aug 17, 2006
Find A Grave Memorial# 15397689
Added: Aug. 23, 2013
27th Alabama Regiment Company Unit: A|
Added: Aug. 4, 2013
Green, John Calvin PVT: He was born in 25 Aug 1845 Franklin County AL. Died 25 Mar 1913. He enlisted 1861 as a private in Company A, 27th Alabama Company. He filed for his pension in Colbert County. Glendale Cemetery Leighton (15397689).*|
Added: May. 19, 2013
|There are 8 more notes not showing...|
Click here to view all notes...