|Death: ||May 10, 1930|
New Castle County
Date of Birth is UNKNOWN for sure.
According to the 1891 marriage application to Mischa Altman, Fannie Wolfson was 17 years old and was born on 20 Feb 1874. Due to her age, there is a statement attached to the application from her father, Jacob, consenting to the marriage of his daughter to Mischa.
Certificate of Death indicates:
- The informant was Mrs. Jeannette A Zion (her daughter);
- Fannie's parents were Hannerch & Hannah Wolfson;
- Fannie was born in Russia.
- It also indicates a date of birth for Fannie as 21 Feb 1875; however, the 1900 census lists a month/year of birth of Sep 1872. [I am not sure what the correct date of birth is.]
- Marital Status: Widow;
- Lists Fannies' former residence as 3007 Jefferson St.; which on the 1930 Federal census was the residence of her daughter Elsie A Freeman and her family;
- That she was buried at Lombardy Cemetery on 12 May 1930.
[The 1900, 1910, 1920 Federal census indicate that her husbands' name was Morris. Fannie is listed as a widow, on the 1930 census.
Fannies ages on Census years:
1900 - 27 born Sep 1872
1910 - 36 (born about 1873-1874)
1920 - 46 (born about 1873-1874)
1930 - 56 (born about 1873-1874)
Fannie may have been most likely born in 1874, and not 1875 as etched on her burial marker.
If you know more about this family please contact me. Thank you.]
Morris Altman (____ - 1925)*
Infant Child Altman (1892 - 1892)*
Esther Altman (1895 - 1899)*
HER CHILDREN RISE UP
AND CALL HER BLESSED
FEB. 21, 1875
MAY 10, 1930
Jewish Community Cemetery
New Castle County
Plot: Monteifore Section, Lot OM-29
Created by: Marianne D
Record added: Oct 18, 2011
Find A Grave Memorial# 78671003
|Photos may be scaled.|
Click on image for full size.