South Carolina, USA
|Death: ||May, 1863|
After Zachariah's death, Rebecca ran the family "farm" on Lee Road and raised her children. By 1860 the "farm" consisted of over a thousand acres. She was one of the wealthiest women in Gwinnett Co., GA.
Her children are:
1. Phoebe Josephine Lee b. 1810, Laurens Co., SC. She married Matthew Henry.
2. Mary "Polly" Lee b. May 13, 1812, Laurens Co., SC. She married Thomas Johnson.
3. Edmund Thomas Lee b. July 27, 1814, Laurens Co., SC.
4. Elizabeth C. Lee b. July 27, 1816, Laurens Co., SC. She married James Lovic Sewell and lived in Lone Oak, Meriwether Co., GA.
5. John C. Lee, MD. b. May 8, 1818, Laurens Co., SC.
6. William Owen Lee b. Sept. 29, 1820,Laurens Co., SC.
He lived in Lone Oak, Meriwether Co., GA.
7. Zachry James Lee born August 7, 1831 Gwinnett Co., GA.
Zachariah Lee (1780 - 1843)
Mary Lee Johnson (1812 - 1888)*
Edmund Thomas Lee (1814 - 1890)*
Elizabeth Lee Sewell (1816 - 1871)*
John Carlisle Lee (1818 - 1876)*
Zachery James Lee (1831 - 1865)*
Rock Chapel Historic Cemetery
Created by: Bill Cudlipp
Record added: Dec 15, 2010
Find A Grave Memorial# 62941455