|Birth: ||Jan. 7, 1857|
New York, USA
|Death: ||May 5, 1922|
Christina is the daughter of Robert Monteith and Mary Dow. After the death of his wife in 1868, he deserted the family leaving five children to fend for themselves. The children were able to survive and prosper with the help of neighbors, friends and each other. Their children were:
(1) Jane A "Jennie" [Monteith] De Long
(2) Christina [Monteith] Beatty (#81216287)
(3) Mary Ann [Monteith] Dudley (#119876208)
(4) Robert James Monteith (#13583316)
(5) Euphemia "Phema" Monteith (#143581740) - Phema Montieth is buried in the De Long family plot according to the cemetery records.
Lived with James and Eliza Home after the death of her mother and abandonment of her father.
Alonzo Buel Batty and Christina Monteith were married on 11 Oct 1875 in Armada, Macomb County, Michigan. To this union were born five children: Herbert Clarence, Frank Sherman, Edna Musetta, Alonzo Buel, Jr., and Harold Fremont.
Alonzo Buel Beatty (1852 - 1930)*
Herbert Clarence Beatty (1875 - 1922)*
Edna Musetta Beatty Priestap (1888 - 1966)*
Alonzo Buel Beatty (1889 - 1952)*
Plot: Sec 5, Lot 151, Grave 2
Created by: Velcro
Record added: Nov 29, 2011
Find A Grave Memorial# 81216287