* Pedro Villa was my Grandmother, Susie Villa Albers' Father and the First Husband of Louise Cowdry Villa, and that makes him my Great-Grandfather.
* I have only heard brief stories about Pedro Villa, mostly being that he was a very hard working Laborer and he was very well loved by his children.
* His Father was of Spanish Blood, and the name was pronounced as the Castillians would. (Beelya) but most everybody incorrectly pronounced it like Pancho Villa (Veeya). His Mother came from Gabrielino - Native Californian Blood.
* Grandmother once told me that her Father was once in the U.S.Cavalry, but I find no such records to support this.
* I have a 1930's registered copy of my Grandmother's Baptismal from the Our Lady Queen of Angels Catholic Church, in Los Angeles, CA and it includes Pedro Villa's name.
* My Grandmother said that his friends and co-workers called him "Pete".
* Rest in God's Holy Peace Great-Grandfather.
Louise Cowdry Villa (1862 - 1910)*
Josie Villa Albers*
Augustina Villa Swenson (1886 - 1959)*
Susie Villa Albers (1888 - 1982)*
Mariano Villa (1894 - 1951)*
Paradise Memorial Park
Santa Fe Springs
Los Angeles County
Maintained by: Big Mike
Originally Created by: Liz
Record added: Sep 10, 2009
Find A Grave Memorial# 41784305
God Rest your Soul Great Grandfather.|
Added: Feb. 19, 2012