|Birth: ||Nov. 16, 1896|
|Death: ||Apr. 23, 1924|
Horace Gillette Beeler was born on November 16, 1896 in Denver, Arapahoe County, Colorado.
He was the son of Fannie Mary Gillette (born January 31, 1874 in Connecticut and died November 19, 1908 in Denver) and John Allen Beeler (June 28, 1867 - July 11, 1945), a prominent engineer and consultant in transit modernization plans in large cities throughout the country.
His father, John Allen Beeler, was born on June 28, 1867, in Towanda, Illinois, where his maternal grandmother, Mary Livingston Brown Mead Hilts (1810-1897), lived at the time of his birth. Although his parents lived in Cincinnati, Ohio, his mother went to Illinois to stay with her mother and step-father when he was born. He was the son of John Beeler (born March 16, 1837 in Sharonville, Ohio – died February 12, 1920, Denver, Colorado) and Emma Walker Mead (born September 19, 1842, Springdale, Ohio - died August 11, 1928, New York City).
The children of Fannie Gillette and John Beeler were:
1) Horace George Beeler, born November 16, 1896 in Denver, Arapahoe County, Colorado; died April 23, 1924 in Denver, Denver County, Colorado.
2) Dorothy Emma Beeler, born July 4, 1900 in Denver, Arapahoe County, Colorado; died March 1974 in Westchester County, New York. She married Samuel Wesley Long. He was born in 1901 in Ohio; died October 23, 1959 in Westchester County, New York.
Horace married Ruth E. Stockbridge June 16, 1917 in Denver. She was born on Mar 4, 1892 in Sharon, Walworth County, Wisconsin, and died July 10, 1975 in Denver, Colorado.
The children of Horace Beeler and Ruth Stockbridge were:
1) Horace George Beeler, born February 18, 1919 in Denver, Colorado; died December 3, 1989 in Denver, Colorado. He married Irene Lucille Bruner, who was born on July 2, 1929 in Imperial, Chase County, Nebraska.
2) Lois Ruth Beeler, born September 2, 1921 in Denver, Colorado; died November 11, 1992 in Denver, Colorado. She married John C. Walcott; born December 2, 1889; died February 1970.
3) Frances Marie Beeler, born October 4, 1924 in Denver, Colorado; died May 3, 1988 in Denver, Colorado. She married Richard M. Otto; born Oct 21, 1922; died July 1986.
Horace died April 23, 1924 in Denver, Colorado.
Submitted by Sandra Johnson Witt on March 10, 2010
John Allen Beeler (1867 - 1945)
Fannie Mary Gillette Beeler (1874 - 1908)
Colorado Pvt 86 Inf 18 Div
Plot: Blk 4
Maintained by: Sandra J. Witt
Originally Created by: Joyce Escue Culver
Record added: Feb 01, 2009
Find A Grave Memorial# 33466233