|Birth: ||Jan. 31, 1874|
|Death: ||Nov. 19, 1908|
Fannie Mary Gillette was born January 31, 1874 in Connecticut, the daughter of Horace D. and Alice Warner Gillette. She married John Allen Beeler (June 28, 1867 - July 11, 1945) on February 14, 1895. He was a prominent engineer and consultant in transit modernization plans in large cities throughout the country.
John Allen Beeler was born in Towanda, Illinois. He was the son of John Beeler (born March 16, 1837 in Sharonville, Ohio – died February 12, 1920, Denver, Colorado) and Emma Walker Mead (born September 19, 1842, Springdale, Ohio - died August 11, 1928, New York City).
Children of Fannie Gillette and John Beeler were:
1) Horace Gillette Beeler, born November 16, 1896 in Denver, Arapahoe County, Colorado; died April 23, 1924 in Denver, Denver County, Colorado.
2) Dorothy Emma Beeler (Long), born July 4, 1900 in Denver, Arapahoe County, Colorado; died March 1974 in Westchester County, New York.
Horace married Ruth E. Stockbridge June 16, 1917 in Denver. She was born ca. 1896 in Wisconsin, and died July 10, 1975 in Denver, Colorado.
Children of Horace Beeler and Ruth Stockbridge were:
1) Horace George Beeler, born February 18, 1919 in Denver, Colorado; died December 3, 1989 in Denver, Colorado.
2) Lois Ruth Beeler, born September 2, 1921 in Denver, Colorado; died November 11, 1992 in Denver, Colorado. She married John C. Walcott; born ca. 1920.
3) Frances Marie Beeler, born October 4, 1924 in Denver, Colorado; died May 3, 1988 in Denver, Colorado.
Fannie died of tuberculosis on November 18, 1908 in Denver. She is buried at the Fairmount Cemetery, Denver, Colorado.
Submitted on March 10, 2010 by Sandra Johnson Witt
Alice W Gillette (1847 - 1920)
John Allen Beeler (1867 - 1945)*
Horace Gillette Beeler (1896 - 1924)*
Plot: Blk 4
Maintained by: Sandra J. Witt
Originally Created by: Joyce Escue Culver
Record added: Feb 01, 2009
Find A Grave Memorial# 33466232