|Birth: ||Oct. 19, 1932|
|Death: ||Oct. 12, 2012|
Glenna Cook was born Oct. 19, 1932 in Lackey, KY the daughter of Robert H. & Dova Terry Bentley. She and died Oct. 12, 2012 at Hazard Appalachian Regional Hospital, Hazard, KY at age 79, a resident of Topmost, KY. Her husband of more than 50 years, Leeland Cook, was born May 10, 1930 in Topmost, KY, the son of William Albert Cook and Virgie (nee Mullins). He died before 2012. They married February 3, 1951.
* Reggie Gene Cook of Ivel, KY
* Randy Cook of South Carolina
* Ruby Lee Patrick of Dayton, OH
* David (Mina) Bentley of TX
* Sammy (Shiella) Bentley of Wayland, KeY
* Bruce (Lois) Bentley of OH
* Gertrude Martin of Pikeville, KY
* Betty Bentley of Prestonsburg, KY
* Charlotte Bentley of Prestonsburg, KY
* Novella (Mike) Froman of Pikeville, KY
* Clyde Bentley & Bobby Bentley died before 2012
* Pierce Cook born Feb. 18, 1922 in Topmost, KY, died Tuesday, Nov. 22, 2005 in Medina, Ohio at age 83, a resident of Brunswick; Interment in Eastlawn Memory Gardens, Brunswick, OH.. His wife, Evedith (nee Gibson) Cook was born Dec 24, 1925 in KY, the daughter of Pal & Maggie Strange Gibson. She died Sept 10, 2005.
* Rufus COOK born 1910 in Topmost, KY, died Oct 17, 1983 at Holzer Medical Center, Gallia Co., OH, age 73, a resident of Jackson co., OH; his wife surviving
* Mack Cook (Papay) born 1924 in Topmost, KY, died Dec 22, 1975 in Brunswick, Ohio at age 51; buried in Eastlawn Cem. His widow, Seba Cook born Aug 27, 1927, died Feb 18, 1992.
* Luther Cook born Aug 30, 1913 Topmost, KY died April 16, 1997 in Bethesda North Hosp., Montgomery, Hamilton Co., OH, age 83, his wife surviving.
* Enon Cook born Oct 29, 1916 in Topmost, KY, died Nov 22, 1995 in KY, age 79
* Mrs Samantha King of Kite, KY born Aug 12, 1919 in Topmost, KY, died Friday, Oct 9, 2009 in Hazard Appalachian Regional Hospital, Hazard, KY, age 90; buried in Felix King Cemetery, Kite, KY, widow of Albro King.
Glenna's funeral was Monday, October 15, 2012 at Providence Old Regular Baptist Church, Topmost, KY, arrangements by Nelson Frazier Funeral Home, Hindman, KY. Burial was in Joe Hall Cemetery, Topmost, KY.
Sources: Kentucky Birth & Death Records; Census Records; Social Security Death Index; etc.
Joe Hall Cemetery
Created by: Mary K. Ward
Record added: Jan 09, 2014
Find A Grave Memorial# 123029517
Mary K. Ward
|Photos may be scaled.|
Click on image for full size.