|Birth: ||Feb. 6, 1916|
|Death: ||Nov. 18, 2011|
Dorothy V. Arendt, of Coldwater, Michigan died Friday, Nov. 18, 2011 at The Laurels of Coldwater, Michigan at age 95, formerly of Flaire Dr., Toledo, Ohio. She was born Feb. 6, 1916 in Holland, Ohio, one of eight children of Martin and Elizabeth (Zielinski) Sparagowski. Dorothy was an assembler for the American Swift Company for many years. She was a parishioner of Our Lady of Lourdes Church; a member of their Altar Sodality and a volunteer for their Kitchen for the Poor. She was an avid bowler in her younger years and loved to garden, play cards and cooking gourmet soups.
* Arthur (JoAnn) Arendt of Coldwater, MI
* Paul (Nancy) Arendt, Ph.D. of Los Alamos, NM
* Alexandra (Robert) Bunshaft of Carlsbad, CA
* Marie Arendt, wife of Stuart Rosenberg of Anaheim, CA
* Elizabeth (Donald) Schuck of Acworth, GA
* Leo (Fran) Sparks of Toledo, OH
* Edward J. Sparks/ Sparagowski born Sept 29, 1919 in OH, died Sept 22, 1978 in Toledo Hospital at age 58, a WWII US Army veteran & co-owner of Gino's Pizza on Monroe Street. His wife, Gloria Sparagowski Skowronek (nee Chiaverini) born March 31, 1924 in Toledo, died Sept 12, 2001 in a Sylvania nursing home at age 77.
* Mike Rucki died before 2011
* Raymond F. Sparagowski born Nov 15, 1914 in OH, died Dec 16, 1982 at Mercy Hospital, Toledo, age 68, his wife surviving
* Steven Sparagowski died before 2011
* William F. "Whitey" Sparagowski born May 30 1917 in OH, died May 13, 2002 of acute leukemia; buried in Calvary Cemetery. His wife, Helen died October 28, 2000.
* Mrs Cecelia Theresa Okonski (nee RUCKI) born Oct 12, 1909 in OH, died Sept 6, 1994 in Flower Hospital, Sylvania, OH age 84. Her husban, Louis J. OKONSKI born July 29, 1902 in Allen co, OH, died Dec 4, 1993 in a Lucas co nursing home at age 91, his mother's maiden name, Suchocki
* Mrs Frances P. (Anthony) Zdawczyk born Sept 30, 1911 in Toledo, died March 21, 2002 in the Lutheran Home, Toledo at age 90, buried in Calvary Cemetery.
* Mrs Helen R. Weilant born April 11, 1922 in OH, died July 19, 2001 in St Lukes Hospital, Maumee, OH, age 79, widowed
DOROTHY'S FUNERAL was Saturday, Nov. 26, 2011 at Our Lady of Lourdes Church, Toledo, Ohio with interment in Resurrection Cemetery. Arrangements by Sujkowski Funeral Home Northpointe, 114 E. Alexis Rd., Toledo, OH.
Sources: Dorothy Arendt's Obituary, The Daily Reporter, Coldwater, MI, Nov 27, 2011;
Created by: Mary K. Ward
Record added: Aug 15, 2013
Find A Grave Memorial# 115501933