This grave is an infant-sized concrete slab without any apparent inscription and without any funeral home or other marker. It is on Lane 1 West, on the outside (street; northern) edge of the cemetery.
The infant's grave lies near what appears to be the boundary between Lots 20 and 21, and could be part of either of those lots (although it is not listed as being in either of them (or, as far as I can tell, at all) on the 2006 survey cited below.)
Lot 20 holds the graves of:
1. William Hilton Taylor (1919-1994),
2. John B. Gordon Taylor (1886-1952), and,
3. Bessie P. Taylor (1892-1971).
Lot 21 holds the graves of:
1. Rachel C[ark?] Taylor (1899-1984) and
2. Lovie L. Clark (1876-1964).
Plot: Lane 1 West; Section 2, Block C, Lot 20? (2 C 20? 1st West)
Created by: Ellen Hamby
Record added: Sep 25, 2012
Find A Grave Memorial# 97777397