|Birth: ||Nov. 9, 1847|
|Death: ||Jan. 10, 1927|
St. Louis County
Susan Frances, called "Frankie" was 7th child of James & Catherine (Risenhoover) Shearrer, of Logan Twp. in Wayne Co, MO.
Siblings of "Frankie:"
1) Mary Ann, b.& d. 1835,Johnson Co, IL.
2) Youfa Jane, b.& d. 1836/37,Johnson, IL.
3) John L.Shearrer,[1838,IL-1911,MO]
4) "Peggy" [1840,IL-1878,Wayne,MO.
5) Louisa C., b.& d.1843,Vienna IL.
6) Elizabeth Ann, b.& d.1845,Vienna,IL.
8) James Franklin Shearrer,[1850,d.AR/MO?]
9) Joel Frederick Shearrer,b.1852,Wayne, d.1926,Wayne MO. Joel F. m. 3 times: (1) Margaret E. O'Dell; m.(2)Julia Sullivan, m.(3) Mary Bennett, 1/2 sister to Julie.
10)Rachel Lucretia, b. 18 Aug 1854, & d. 1934, Wayne, MO
Frankie died at St. Luke's hospital, in St. Louis, MO, but was buried in Fredericktown, where she was living in 1927, a widow.
She married c1883, as his 2nd wife, to James E. Davis, & they were the parents of 3 children, Catherine, Henry Davis & Sarah. James was a Capt. in the 68th Regiment of the MO State Militia, Co. (G) and a Lieutenant in the 47th MO Infantry, Co. (G), during the Civil War, same Reg't & Company as her oldest brother, John Levi Shearrer.
I had Frankie in another cemetery, but believe she was more likely buried near her husband. Dwc Her d.cert. just says Fredericktown, MO.
James Shearrer (1813 - 1884)
Catherine Risenhoover Shearrer (1813 - 1898)
James E. Davis (1827 - 1917)
John Lee Shearrer (1838 - 1911)*
John L. Shearrer (1838 - 1911)*
Margaret Minerva Shearrer Durr (1840 - 1878)*
Susan Frances Shearrer Davis (1847 - 1927)
Joel Frederick Shearrer (1852 - 1926)*
Rachel Lucretia Shearrer McAllister (1854 - 1937)*
Created by: SuzyQ
Record added: Dec 13, 2010
Find A Grave Memorial# 62878268
Added: Jun. 22, 2015
Added: Dec. 13, 2010