|Birth: ||Mar. 30, 1715|
New Kent County
North Carolina, USA
In the SAR application of Marion Leslye Boswell (Oct 7, 1937) shown, the following was written: From North Carolina Revolutionary Army Accounts. Comptroller's Officer, Book K. page 98. LODWICK ALFORD claim. The will of Lodwick Alfred found in Franklin Co., N.C. mentions son "Kinchen".
John Calhoun Hanagan's SAR application (May 26, 1960) records: "Lodowich Alford was also a member of Capt. Benjiman Simm's Milita Company from Granville County, North Carolina in 1754. He was also a Justice of the Peac for Wake County, North Carolina by an ordinance of the Convention of 1776." (Kinfolks by William Curry Harllee, Volume II, Page 1447)
His mother's name is Lucy. He fathered many children between three wives.
Lodwick and Elizabeth Alford has one child.
1. William Alford, born Jul 31, 1734 in New Kent Co., Va. His birth is recorded in St. Peter's Parish Register. He died in Georgia on Apr 21, 1825.
Lodwick and Susanna Cade had the following children:
1. Elizabeth Alford, born Dec 22, 1736.
2. Jacob Cade Alford, born in Virginia on Dec 12, 1738 and died in North Carolina in Jul 1814.
Lodwick and Rebecca (Ferrell) Alford:
1. James Alford, born May 20, 1740.
2. Lodwick Alford, Jr., born about 1742.
3. Julius Caesar Alford, born about 1747 in Franklin Co., North Carolina and died in Greene Co., Ga on Aug 25, 1820.
4. Mary Alford, estimated born about 1755.
5. Warren Alford.
6. Winny Alford, married Rogers.
7. Anslem Alford
8. Susannah Alford, born about 1765.
9. Goodrich Alford
10. Lemuel Alford, estimated born about 1766.
11. Kinchen Alford, born 1768.
James Alford (1687 - 1730)
Elizabeth Cade Alford (1717 - 1735)*
Susannah Cade Alford (1718 - 1738)*
Rebecca Ferrell Alford (1720 - ____)*
William Alford (1734 - 1825)*
Jacob Cade Alford (1738 - 1814)*
Maintained by: Thomas
Originally Created by: J McMenis
Record added: Aug 19, 2011
Find A Grave Memorial# 75166464