|Birth: ||Feb. 20, 1916, Germany|
|Death: ||Dec. 18, 1979|
New York, USA
* Residence: Montague, New Jersey.
* Occupation: Assistant Social Work Supervisor, Greystone Park Pyschiatric Hospital, NJ.
* Military service: Army - World War 2, Korea, Vietnam.
* Memberships: Montague Veterans of Foreign Wars; Sagamihara Masonic Lodge, Zama, Japan; Scottish Rite of Freemasonry of Tokyo; Canyon Ridge Country Club, Montague, NJ; New Jersey State Supervisory Employees Association.
* Place of death: St Francis Hospital, Port Jervis, NY.
* Survived by his mother in NJ and relatives in Germany.
* Arrangements: Gray funeral Home, Port Jervis, NY.
For his full obituary, see:
The Times-Herald Record,
Middletown, Orange, New York, USA,
Thursday 20 Dec 1979,
Cremated, Ashes given to family or friend.
Specifically: Cedar Hill Crematory, Newburgh, NY.
Created by: seekerJay
Record added: Jul 22, 2011
Find A Grave Memorial# 73743424