|Birth: ||Feb. 22, 1833|
|Death: ||Jul. 26, 1901|
Elizabeth B. Walker was the fourth of five known children born to John William Walker and Christian Ann Howe in Hawkins County, Tennessee. Her known siblings were as follows:
1. Edward Walker 1819–1898 (Edward married Elizabeth Bryant),
2. Hannah Walker 1820–1880 (Hannah married Andrew Grigsby),
3. William Walker
1830–1865 (William died in Texas),
4. Mary Rhoda Walker 1838–1886,
5. Hester Walker 1846–1911 (Hester married William "Henry" Henson),
6. Sarah Ann Walker 1856–1880 (Sarah married William A Everheart).
Elizabeth B. Walker married Francis "Frank" Franklin Berry on August 19, 1857, in Hawkins County, Tennessee. Frank and Elizabeth farmed in Hawkins County all their adult lives. While Frank worked in the fields, Elizabeth took care of the home and children. From this union were born the following known children:
1. John Berry 1858–1862;
2. Newton Berry 1860–1861;
3. Cleon Berry 1862–1936, Cleon married Liza Cassandra "Cassie" (1870-1938), both buried Long and Berry Cemetery;
4. Edward Berry 1865–1954, Edward married first Mollie D. Gully (1868-1896) about 1887 and second Sarah E. Isenberg (1867-1930) on November 2, 1898, Mollie buried Frank Berry Cemetery; Edward and Sarah buried Long and Berry Cemetery;
5. Jasper A. Berry 1870–1947, Jasper married Mary "Mollie" Melvina Horner, both buried Otes United Methodist Church Cemetery;
6. Mahlon Berry 1870–1880; and
7. Sarah "Sarai" Berry 1872–1969, remained single, buried Long and Berry Cemetery.
Elizabeth and her daughter Sarah "Sarai" lived in White Horn, Hawkins County with her son Cleon and his family after the death of Frank 1898. She died at the age of 68 in 1901.
Francis Rancus Berry (1836 - 1898)
Clarry F. Berry (1862 - 1936)*
She is not dead, but sleepeth
Note: w/o Frank
Frank Berry Cemetery
Maintained by: Lynn
Originally Created by: Brown/Belobraydic (inact...
Record added: Sep 18, 2003
Find A Grave Memorial# 7875773