|Birth: ||Jun. 23, 1854|
|Death: ||Apr. 17, 1945|
Rebecca was the daughter of John H. Hood and Amanda Siddall. Her paternal grandparents were Simon Hood and Louisa Bricker.
Rebecca married Andrew Ackerman on 14 February 1875. Andrew was born on June of 1849. He manufactured pumps. In about 1877 Rebecca and Andrew moved from Ohio to Pittsburgh. Andrew later became and auto mechanic. By 1930 Rebecca was widowed and living with her daughter Angelina in College Station.
In 1940 Rebecca was living with her daughter Angelina B. Skinner and her grandsons, William F. Ackerman and John H. Ackerman in College Station, Pennsylvania. Rebecca and Angelina were widowed. William and John were employed by Pennsylvania State University. Living nearby was Rebecca's daughter Myrtle Stewart, her husband Alexander Stewart and her son Herbert W. Stewart. They were living on West Nittany Avenue. Alexander was a Recorder and Pennsylvania State University.
The children of Andrew Ackerman and Rebecca Hood were:
1. Andrew Lucius Ackerman Jr. (1875- (Frances
2. Mary A. Ackerman (1878- (George L. McKenzie)
3. Angelina B. Ackerman (2 Aug 1884- (Skinner
4. Josephine Ackerman (1885- (Harry W. Myers)
5. John Henry Ackerman (1887-1950)(Fannie E. Monroe)
6. William S. Ackerman (1896- (Agnes
7. Myrtle D. Ackerman (10 Aug 1898-1986) (Alexander Wilson Stewart)
John H. Hood (1825 - 1905)
Amanda Siddall Hood (1828 - 1908)
Andrew Ackerman (1849 - 1919)
Myrtle Ackerman Stewart (1898 - 1986)*
Centre County Memorial Park
Maintained by: Anonymous
Originally Created by: Yvonne Freed Dunn
Record added: Jul 14, 2012
Find A Grave Memorial# 93566009