|Birth: ||Sep. 13, 1779|
|Death: ||Feb. 13, 1865|
Francis/Francois Erman b. 1779 and his wife Marie-Anne Perrin/Perin b. 1769 emigrated to Muskingum Co. OH between 1826-32 from the town of Elvange in the Dept. of Moselle, province of Lorraine (FRANCE). They settled in Perry Twp., Muskingum Co. OH near Bridgeville, where they lived with their son John/Jean-Paul (1806-1881), who was a cooper. They had 5 children altogether, 4 of whom reached adulthood:
1. Jean Nicholas (1804-1881), m. Catharine Henriette Hilaire (1801-1887). Nicolas and family came to OH in 1838. Abt. 1850 Nicholas & family moved to Franklin Twp., Coshocton Co. OH
2. Jean Paul (1806-1881), m. #1 Catherine Hearman and #2 Emily Shainholtz. Lived in Perry, then Union Twp., Muskingum Co. OH
3. Jean Nicolas (1808-1808), Moselle, Lorraine FRA. Lived only one day.
4. Catherine (1809-1896), m. Jesse Haines(1796-1856); lived in Perry and later Union Twp.,Muskingum Co. OH
5. Marie-Francoise "Frances" (1813-42), m. Philip Bastian, lived in Muskingum Co. OH.
Marie-Anne Perin/Perrin Erman (1769 - 1854)
Saint Paul Lutheran Cemetery
Created by: KT
Record added: Aug 06, 2006
Find A Grave Memorial# 15166988
Tom B Stone
|Photos may be scaled.|
Click on image for full size.
My lineage: Francois Ermine/ERMANson: Nicholas Ermanson: Augustus Nicolas Ermanson: Bertul Jay Erman who was my grandfather...|
Barbara Tyson WISE
Added: Apr. 14, 2009