Wife of Wilson Blair (1825 - 1889)
Children of Wilson Blair and Margaret Blair (nee Argue):
1. Thomas William Blair (b. 1852) married Mary Ann Fenton. Moved to Granum Alberta. Marriage was September 28, 1881. Mary Ann was the daughter of William Fenton and Catherine Severight. Both Thomas and Mary Ann Blair are buried in Granum, Alberta. Their son William Alexander Blair and his wife Ida Maud Blair (nee Boyd) are also buried in Granum, Alberta. Russell Ferguson Blair son of William Alexander Blair and Ida Maud Blair (nee Boyd) also buried in Granum, Alberta. William Alexander Blair and Ida Maud Blair also had a son named Fenton Boyd Blair b. 1914.
2. James Blair (b.1855) married Edith Bradshaw (daughter of George and Catherine Bradshaw). Mrs. Edith Blair (nee Bradshaw) is buried in Metcalfe Union along with her parents.
3. Ann Jane Blair (b. 1858)married Charles Bradshaw (son of George and Catherine Bradshaw) on October 24, 1883.
4. John Wilson Blair (b. 1861). Married Mary Jane Wallace and Emma Wallace. Buried in Metcalfe Union Cemetery. All are buried in Metcalfe Union.
5. George Robert Argue Blair (b. 1872) Married Lucy E. Wallace. Moved to Granum Alberta. Both George R. A. and Lucy Blair are buried in Granum, Alberta. Their children were Lawrence Garfield Blair and Edith Blair (possibly married Stanley Soutar in 1930 and lived in Calgary).
Per 1984 Ottawa OGS publication 84-01: TRANSCRIPTION: James E. Blair, died Dec. 5, 1881, aged 36 years and 8 months. Edith S. Bradshaw, wife of James E. Blair, born Aug. 12, 1857, died Dec. 10, 1931. Wilson Blair, born 1826, died 1889. His wife Margaret Argue, born 1827, died 1890. John W. Blair, born 1861, died 1929. Mary J. Wallace, born 1856, died 1894.
Wilson Blair (1825 - 1889)*
James E Blair (1845 - 1881)*
John Wilson Blair (1861 - 1929)*
Thomas William Blair (1862 - 1923)*
George Robert Argue Blair (1872 - 1921)*
Metcalfe Union Cemetery
Created by: HeatherMcKibbon
Record added: Sep 05, 2013
Find A Grave Memorial# 116606621