Thomas Jerry Bradford was born in 1804 in Virginia to William Thomas Bradford (1761-1851) and Martha A. Garrison (1779-1840). He came to middle Tennessee by the Mid 1820s along with his father and other family members. He married Rebecca Kinnaird who was born in 1813 in what is now Putnam County, Tennessee. She died in 1892 in Cookeville, Tennessee.
There are indications that Thomas Jerry may have been married before he Rebecca Canard, but additional research has not substantiated this.
Thomas Jerry Bradford and Rebecca had the following children:
1. David Crockett Bradford (1833-1926); married Elizabeth Pippin
2. Selia Malissa Bradford (1834-1897); married John Moody
3. William Bradford (1846-1884); married Nancy Steward
4. Sarah Bradford, a twin to john, (1841-1902)
5. John 'Jack' A. Bradford (1841-1918); married Dicey Laycock; Served in Civil War
6. Harriet Bradford (1848-1929); married Almon Maynard
7. Minerva Eliza Bradford (1845-1907); married Thomas Laycock
8. Nettie Frances Bradford (1852-1918); married David Rippeto
9. William A Bradford (1846-1884)
10. Thomas Taylor Bradford (1850-1938); 1st married Martha Nelson; 2nd married Eliza Jane Sherrill. Served in his brother Jack's company during Civil War.
11. Rebecca 'Beckie' Bradford 1857-?).
His current burial site is unknown until additional research reveals this information.
Rebecca Kinnaird Bradford (1813 - 1892)
Harriett Bradford Maynard (1848 - 1929)*
Nettie Frances Bradford Rippetoe (1852 - 1918)*
Created by: Heattown
Record added: Aug 02, 2013
Find A Grave Memorial# 114813128
|Photos may be scaled.|
Click on image for full size.