Between Lot 8 and Lot 26 are two infant-sized concrete slabs, neither of which has any writing or any kind of marker. The two tiny slabs look very similar. They are separated by several feet; the grave of Unknown Infant-01 (Lane 1st West) seems to be within Lot 8, and the grave of Unknown Infant -02 (1st Lane West) seems to be within Lot 26.
A 2006 survey coordinated by the Morning Glory Garden Club of Moultrie does not list these two infant graves as being within either Lot 8 or Lot 26.
Lot 8 holds the graves of:
1. James Walton Turner (1931-1991),
2. Ethel Mae Fleetwood (1911-1973), and,
3. James F. Fleetwood (1901-1946).
Lot 26 holds the graves of:
1. Annie M. Johnson (1889-1967),
2. William Irvin Nevels (1931-2005),
3. Lucille Johnson Nevels (1913-1958), and,
4. Sarah Ann Nevels (1937-1938).
Note: Click on photographs for description and copyright information. * Please include sources with any suggested changes or additions; use the "Other" option under the memorial's Edit tab.
Plot: Lane 1 West; Section 2, Block F1, Lot 8 (2 F1 8 1st West)
Created by: Ellen Hamby
Record added: Sep 05, 2012
Find A Grave Memorial# 96570605