Lot 16 holds the graves of (left-to-right):
1. Unknown Adult Thompson? (?-?),
2. Ashton J. Thompson (1875-1954),
3. Gussie W. Thompson (1886-1970),
4. Dave O Thompson (1908-1963),
5. John Thomas Casey (1876-1946),
6. Sallie Ruis Casey (1875-1960), and,
7. Pearl V. _______ (1897-?).
This grave is an adult-sized cement slab marked only by a Harrell-Faircloth Funeral Home sign, from which the surname and year of death are missing. The excellent 2006 survey coordinated by the Morning Glory Garden Club of Georgia does not list this grave as being in the Thompson/Casey plot. I found 31 persons named "Pearl" listed in that survey; none of them had a date of birth of 1897.
Harrell-Faircloth Funeral Home
Note: Click on photographs for description & copyright information * Please include sources (Ancestry links are fine) w/ any suggestions or corrections; use "Other" option on Edit tab.
Plot: Lane 1 East; Section 3, Block C, Lot 16 (3 C 16 1st East)
Created by: Ellen Hamby
Record added: Aug 30, 2012
Find A Grave Memorial# 96278854