|Birth: ||Jun., 1884|
|Death: ||Sep. 9, 1934|
Minta Etta Anne Frances Rose married James Alonzo Green.
Her parents were - Isaac C. Benjamin Rose and Harriet J Binkley.
Minta used the nickname on the census as Mintie and Minnie as well as Minta.
She died at Vanderbilt Hospital in Nashville Davidson County Tennessee.
Cause of Death- Pulmonary Bronchial Asthma
Age at time of death per TN Death Cert. Age 50
Occupation - Housekeeper
Marital Status - Widow
Informant on Death Cert was her son: Alonzo Benson Green.
Burial date to Oakwood held on 11 Sep 1934
Death Cert File # 19862
She was the mother of 7 children;
1. Lelia Margaret " Lela " Green ( Mrs. Lee Roy Young ) died in Burke Co NC. Born Deaf and attended Knoxville School for Deaf.
2. Robert " Bob " Green married Alma W Burleson
attended Knoxville School for Deaf.
3. Alonzo ( Lonzie ) Benson Green
4. Mary Frances Green
Attended Knoxville School for Deaf.
5. Isacc Jackson " Jack " Green
6. James Henry Jim Green buried at Woodlawn
7. Louise " Lou " Liza Green
Lou attended Knoxville School for Deaf.
Bio, links and most photos, from C 47360448
James Alonzo Green (1876 - 1927)*
Robert Green (1906 - 1988)*
Alonzo Benson Green (1908 - 1983)*
Mary Frances Green Hadley (1912 - 2000)*
James Henry Green (1916 - 1995)*
Oakwood United Methodist Church Cemetery
Created by: C
Record added: Nov 25, 2011
Find A Grave Memorial# 80945961