|Birth: ||Nov. 18, 1840|
|Death: ||Dec. 4, 1899|
In the 1850 U.S. Census, Thomas Albert (born c.1804/05) and Hannah (?) Albert (born c.1800) lived in the 9th District of Berkeley County, West Virginia, and he was a "farmer." They were both born in Maryland.
Thomas and Hannah's children in 1850:
1) Robert Albert (born c.1827) was born in Maryland. In the 1870 U.S. Census, he was living in the Tilghmanton District of Washington County, Maryland, next to his parents and his wife was named Ann.
2) Margaret Albert (born c.1832) was born in Maryland.
3) Charlotte Albert (born c.1837) was born in Maryland.
4) Thomas Albert (born c.1840) was born in Maryland.
5) William Albert (born c.1842) was born in Maryland. This is George.
6) Eliza A. Albert (born c.1845) was born in Maryland.
In the 1860 U.S. Census, Thomas and Hannah lived in the Tilghmanton District of Washington County, Maryland. Now they had another son named Willoughby Albert (born c.1842) in between their son, William, and their daughter, Eliza.
In the 1870 U.S. Census, George was living in Williamsport, Washington County, Maryland, with his siblings, Thomas S. Albert, Eliza A. Albert, and Charlotte C. Albert (born Sept 1838). Thomas and George both had real estate valued at $2,500 in the 1870 Census.
In the 1880 U.S. Census, the four siblings were living in the same household in Falling Waters, Berkeley County, West Virginia.
In the 1900 U.S. Census, Thomas S. Albert and his sister, Charlotte, lived in Hedgesville, Berkeley County, West Virginia.
Little Georgetown Cemetery
West Virginia, USA
Created by: myta
Record added: Feb 26, 2011
Find A Grave Memorial# 66152735