|Birth: ||Mar. 28, 1750|
|Death: ||Sep. 2, 1810|
The fifth of fifteen children born to Joseph Sr and Elizabeth (Clark) Anthony of VA, Joseph Jr married his first cousin, Elizabeth Ann Clark, on 14 Aug 1777 in VA.
Children with Elizabeth:
1) Rev Ansolem Anthony (1778-1868), m1: Sarah Menzies, m2: Catherine Blakely.
2) Sarah Mary Anthony, m: Mr Stokes.
3) Mark Anthony
4) Samuel Anthony (b: 1781)
5) Micajah Anthony (b: 1782), m: Rebecca Williams.
6) Nancy Ann Anthony, m: Mr Early.
7) Dr Joseph Clark Anthony (b: 1784), m: Betsy T Aycock.
8) Elizabeth Anthony (b: 1786)
Joseph bought 500 acres of land near Fishing Creek, Wilkes Co GA, where he and brother Micajah built a mill in 1787. It is believed both Joseph Jr and his brother Micajah served in the Revolutionary War.
Joseph's Will was probated on 3 Sep 1810 in GA. He lists as heirs: wife Elizabeth, daughter Sarah Mary Stokes, sons Anselm, Micajah, Joseph, Mark and daughters. Son Samuel is not mentioned in his Will.
Elizabeth Ann Clark Anthony (1754 - ____)*
Note: Closest burial location to their home on Fishing Creek (8 miles).
Anthony Family Cemetery
Created by: Bonnie's Daughter
Record added: Jul 21, 2010
Find A Grave Memorial# 55270869
|Photos may be scaled.|
Click on image for full size.