|Birth: ||Aug. 18, 1778|
North Carolina, USA
|Death: ||May 1, 1862|
The eighth of nine children born to Captain William and Mrs Elizabeth (King) Alexander of Lancaster Co PA and late of Greene Co TN, Stephen married Sarah Kennedy on 23 Aug 1803 in Greene Co TN.
Children by Sarah:
1) Mary Alexander (1804-1876), m1: Jacob T Wyrick, m2: Sylvanus Willis.
2) Thomas Alexander (1806-1865), m: Hester "Hetty" McCord.
3) Daniel King Alexander (1808-1880), m: Miss Jane Q.
4) Jane Alexander (1810-1861), m: Alexander Laughlin.
5) William King Alexander (1812-1866), m: Isabelle Abgail Johnson.
6) John Alexander (1814-1886), m: Mary "Polly" Kilgore.
7) Margaret Alexander (b: 1816), m: Mr Sexton.
8) Katherine Alexander (b: 1820)
9) George W Alexander (b: 1822), m: Ruth Dobson.
Stephen was a farmer and owned land at the Buckingham Ford along the Nolachucky River.
He is my paternal 4th Gr-Grand Uncle through his marriage to Sarah Kennedy (1788-1870).
William Alexander (1739 - 1828)
Elizabeth King Alexander (1737 - 1817)
Sarah Kennedy Alexander (1788 - 1870)
William King Alexander (1776 - 1841)**
Stephen King Alexander (1778 - 1862)
Note: Assumed to be buried with parents. Still verifying final resting place.
Zion Presbyterian Church Cemetery
Created by: Bonnie's Daughter
Record added: Dec 31, 2012
Find A Grave Memorial# 102877074