|Birth: ||Jan. 18, 1834|
|Death: ||Jan. 18, 1900|
The Family of William Frederick "W.F." Belt and Margaret Ransom Belt
William Frederick (W.F.) Belt was born on November 12, 1832 in Wilson County, Tennessee, the son of Dotson Belt and Penelope Laster Belt.
He married Margaret Jane Ransom on July 13, 1853 in Franklin County, Arkansas. She was born on January 18, 1834 in Tennessee, the daughter of George Ransom and Margaret Robins Ransom.
The children of William Belt and Margaret Ransom were:
• John Columbus Belt, b. May 03, 1854, Franklin County, Arkansas.
• Andrew Belt, b. 1856, Franklin County, Arkansas.
• Emeline Belt, b. December 09, 1862, Sebastion County, Arkansas; m. John Bender; b. ca. 1862.
• James Henry Belt, b. December 25, 1865, Sebastion County, Arkansas; d. April 12, 1919, Fort Smith, Sebastian County, Arkansas; m. Emma Catherine Forbes, Bef. 1894, Sebastian County, Arkansas; b. December 09, 1872, Oregon County, Missouri; d. August 15, 1966, Fort Smith, Sebastion County, Arkansas.
• George Belt, b. 1865, Sebastion County, Arkansas.
• Frances Belt, b. 1869, Sebastion County, Arkansas.
W.F. died on June 23, 1879 in Sebastion County, Arkansas. Margaret died on January 18, 1900 in Sebastion County.
Submitted on November 17, 2011 by Sandra J. Witt
William Frederick Belt (1832 - 1879)*
James Henry Belt (1865 - 1919)*
Mattie F Belt Aingell (1869 - 1915)*
Created by: Sandra Johnson Witt
Record added: Nov 17, 2011
Find A Grave Memorial# 80585349