|Birth: ||Oct. 20, 1761|
Rhode Island, USA
|Death: ||Jun. 27, 1840|
New York, USA
Giles Anthony was the son of Isaac Anthony and Hannah (Slocum) Anthony. He married Alice Chase, daughter of Aaron and Elizabeth Perry Chase.
His children all born in Portsmouth, Rhode Island, per original Bible records:
* Hannah Anthony, born 27 Nov 1789, m 1814, Daniel Wait, they settled in Genesee County, New York
* Alice Anthony, born 11 Oct 1792, m 1841 Joseph Palmer, they settled in Cambridge, New York
* Giles Anthony, born 15 July 1794, m 1837 Amor (Anna) Galloway, settled on the home farm in Cambridge, New York
* Isaac Anthony, born 12 August 1796, Permelia Phelps, settled in Cambridge, moved to Onondaga County, New York after purchasing land from Daniel Phelps, a brother-in-law.
* Harriet Anthony, b 21 July 1799, m 1834 James Warner, they settled in Indiana.
* Elizabeth, born 1 February 1802, m 1820 Daniel Phelps of Cambridge, a brother of Permelia Phelps, who married Isaac Anthony.
* Mary Anthony, born 25 Feb 1805, m 1828 Gordon Cheesboro, settled in Chautauqua County, New York.
Source: Eugene Frederick Hulbert and Mary Margaret Renner, Compiled by Darlene Ward Paxton, 1984, pages 145-149.
Alice Chase Anthony (1762 - 1827)
Hannah Anthony Wait (1789 - 1868)*
Giles Anthony (1794 - 1860)*
Isaac Anthony (1796 - 1858)*
Eliza Anthony Phelps (1802 - 1868)*
In memory of Giles Anthony who died Jun 27 1840 in his 79th year
New York, USA
Plot: T 4, 5
Created by: Marilyn Kenyon, Psy.D.
Record added: Jul 22, 2008
Find A Grave Memorial# 28466623