|Birth: ||May 22, 1888|
|Death: ||Jun. 11, 1963|
EDDIE SUE BODOW-BRYARLY was born on 22 May 1888 in Florida. Eddie's mother was Agnes McCann-Bodow.
Eddie married Rowland Thornton Bryarly on 20 June 1908 at St John's Protestant Episcopal Church in Roanoke, Virginia, and they had one son:
Rowland Thornton Bryarly (1909-1988).
Eddie passed away on 11 June 1963 in Winchester, Virginia, and she was buried there at Mount Hebron Cemetery. Eddie's brother Dr. Johannes Charles Bodow is also buried in Winchester, Virginia.
1. 23 April 1910 Ward 1, Winchester, Frederick County, Virginia Census, (ED: 107, Stamped 180, Sheet 8B, Family #202, Line 79), Husband's
Household, Rowland T. Bryarly.
2. 22 & 26 January 1920, Winchester, Frederick County, Virginia Census, (ED: 48, Stamped 266, Sheet 11B, Family #278, Line 55), Husband's
Household, Rowland T. "Bryarley" -- (Note: Surname is misspelled).
3. 21 April 1930 Ward 2, Winchester, Frederick County, Virginia Census, (ED: 120-3, Stamped 238, Sheet 19A, Family #463, Line 21), Husband's, Household, Rowland T. Bryarly.
4. 4 April 1940 Winchester City, Frederick County, Virginia Census, (ED: 124-9, Stamped 161, Sheet 2A, Family #29, Line 11), Son: Thornton R. & Daughter-in-Law: Mary K. Bryarly's Household.
5. Brown, Stuart E. Jr. (1983), "Annals of Clarke County Virginia," Virginia Book Company, Berryville, Virginia, Vol 1, pp. 226-236.
6. The Clarke Courier, Berryville, Clarke County, Virginia, 24 June 1908:
Rowland Thorton Bryarly married Eddie Sue Bodow (daughter of Agnes McCann Bodow) at St John's Protestant Episcopal Church in Roanoke, Virginia on Saturday (20 June 1908).
7. Mount Hebron Cemetery Burial Records.
Rowland Thornton Bryarly (1878 - 1935)
Rowland Thornton Bryarly (1909 - 1968)*
Mount Hebron Cemetery
Plot: Lot 372, Sec B, Grave 10
Created by: Mark Morrow
Record added: Jul 07, 2012
Find A Grave Memorial# 93249517
|Photos may be scaled.|
Click on image for full size.