|Birth: ||Jul. 4, 1850|
|Death: ||Mar. 26, 1921|
Son of Isaac Davis and Mary Farnsworth (or Farnesworth).
Isaac married his first Wife, Christine Ellen Stewart, Daughter of James Stewart and Lodisa Tice, on January 31, 1872 in Washington County, Ohio. That union produced two documentable children:
1. Caroline Isabelle Davis (born around 1873); and,
2. Kinnet S. Davis (born March 13, 1878 in Independence Township, Washington County, Ohio).
Christine died on April 25, 1878 in Independence Township, Washington County, Ohio. It is not known, as of this date of May 4, 2013, where she was laid to rest.
On November 17, 1879, Isaac married Olive B. Hoyt (sometimes found spelled as "Hoit"), Daughter of Jeremiah Hoyt and Lois Ann Gray. Olive had born on April 5, 1877, an illegitimate Son--Franklin Samuel Mead--by Samuel H. Mead, Son of Henry Mead and Orpha Dodd. Franklin was primarily raised, as far as can be determined by Olive's Mother, Lois Ann Gray Hoyt.
Isaac (commonly known as "Frank") and Olive had the following children:
Isaac Frank Davis and Olive B. Hoyt had the following children:
1..GEORGE DAVIS was born on 01 Jul 1880 in Ohio. He died on 12 Nov 1943 in Wheeling Township, Ohio County, West Virginia. He married OPAL GEREN on 24 Dec 1927 in Columbiana County, Ohio, Daughter of Sid Geren and Martha Hulbert.
2. LOIS ANN DAVIS was born on 31 Dec 1882 in Independence Township, Washington County, Ohio. She died on 03 Jun 1943 in Wellsville Township, Columbiana County, Ohio.
Lois married (2) ROBERT E. WALTER on 03 Jun 1903 in Toronto Township, Jefferson County, Ohio, son of Richard E. Walter and Sarah J. Sainer. He was born in 1879 in Ohio.
Lois' second Husband was CHARLES EMMET WOLLAM, whom she married on May 2, 1929 in Wellsburg Township, Brooke County, West Virginia. He was born on 07 Sep 1891 in Ohio. He died on 17 Feb 1974 in East Liverpool Township, Columbiana County, Ohio.
3. KATINA PEARL DAVIS was born on 27 Mar 1885 in Pleasants County, West Virginia. She died before 1910 in (Per Husband's 1910 Census Records). She married WILLIAM WILSON WARDEN on 21 Aug 1901 in Columbiana County, Ohio, son of Matthew Warden and Elizabeth R. Maple. He was born on 09 Apr 1878 in Brush Creek, Jefferson, Ohio.
4. ALICE BLANCHE DAVIS was born on 16 Jan 1888 in Jefferson County, Ohio. She died on 18 Jun 1918 in East Liverpool Township, Columbiana County, Ohio. She married JOHN W. FULTON on 29 Jul 1911 in Jefferson County, Ohio, Son of George Fulton and Elizabeth Croxen. He was born on 22 Aug 1885 in Washington County, Pennsylvania.
5. FOREST ANDREW DAVIS was born on 24 Aug 1890 in Independence Township, Washington County, Ohio. He died on 11 Jan 1971 in Missoula, Montana, USA. He married EDNA A. BOND on 07 Feb 1923 in Hamilton Township, Ravalli County, Montana. She was born in 1907 in Montana.
6. ROY M. DAVIS was born on 14 Feb 1893 in Ohio. He married FLORENCE DAUGHERTY on 12 Sep 1922 in Columbiana County, Ohio, daughter of Hugh Daugherty and Nettie Snyder. She was born on 18 Oct 1903 in West Virginia.
7. HAZEL MAY DAVIS was born on 02 Aug 1895 in Brush Creek Township, Jefferson County, Ohio.
Isaac Franklin Davis died at City Hospital, the cause of his passing listed as "nephritis".
Hazel Mildred Davis Rice (1895 - 1940)*
Spring Hill Cemetery
Created by: A. L. Schmidt
Record added: May 04, 2013
Find A Grave Memorial# 109971037