|Birth: ||Jun. 14, 1843, Germany|
|Death: ||Aug. 24, 1896|
She was the wife of William Ahlbach, who was born September, 1843 in Linburg Ad Lahn, Germany and died September 22, 1927 Lahn Strasse 13, Frankfort A/M, Germany. They had five children as follows:
George b. 1866 d. 1903 at Tours, Texas. (He married Marie Laubert.)
Anna b. 1867 d. 1887 at Tours, Texas. (Never married)
John b. 1868 in Germany, d. in Philadelphia
Clara b. 1875 in Germany, d. in Germany
Margaret b. 1876 d. 1935 in Wichita Falls, Texas. (She married John Joseph Wolf.)
SIBLINGS (children of Johannes Wolf and Maria Anna Roos) Immigrated to U.S. bet. 1872 and 1876.
1) Anna Marie (Wolf) Ahlbach. She married William Ahlbach in Germany.
2) John Joseph Wolf. He married Barbara Dependener in about 1873 Texas. She died in 1892, and he next married his niece, Margaret Ahlbach, on May 4, 1893 at Tours, McLennan Co., Texas.
3) Katherine Eva (Wolf) Wolf . She married Wilhem Wolf on January 8, 1879 in McLennan Co., Texas.
4) George M. Wolf. He married Josephine J. Ittenbach on January 7, 1880 at Indianapolis, Marion Co., Indiana.
5) Alexander Wolf. He married Rosalie Wanke on May 23, 1893 at St. Martin's Catholic Church, Tours, McLennan Co., Texas.
6) Anna Marie (Wolf) Egenolf . She married Jacob Frank Egenolf on October 27, 1887 at St. Mary's Catholic Church, Indianapolis, Indiana
George Ahlbach (1866 - 1903)*
Anna Ahlbach (1867 - 1887)*
Margaret Ahlbach Wolf (1876 - 1935)*
Saint Martins Cemetery
Created by: A Walston
Record added: Aug 12, 2009
Find A Grave Memorial# 40593051
Added: Jan. 6, 2015