|Birth: ||Mar. 10, 1848|
|Death: ||Jul. 2, 1912|
There was an obituary in the Lake County Independent dated July 12, 1912 (page 5):
- George H. Wisner was born near Syracuse, New York on March 10, 1848.
- He died at his home in Libertyville, IL on July 2, 1912
- He came to Lake County when he was 2 years old. He lived on a farm in Avon until 1897 when he moved to Libertyville.
- He married Eunice Fenlon of Sand Lake on November 6, 1873.
- He and Eunice had one daughter (Mrs. R. W. Churchill of Grayslake - from the 1910 and 1930 census data, it appears that her name was "Ethel A" and her husband's name was "Rolla W").
- At the time of his death, his wife, daughter, three grand daughters and several half brothers and sisters survived him.
William Abner Wisner (1824 - 1905)
Mariam Wisner (____ - 1857)
Eunice Fenlon Wisner (1850 - 1930)
George H. Wisner (1848 - 1912)
Susie S Wisner (1860 - 1881)**
Frederick E Wisner (1873 - 1941)**
Benjamin A Wisner (1876 - 1944)**
Charley A Wisner (1879 - 1891)**
Earl Desmond Wisner (1881 - 1961)**
Created by: Dorie
Record added: Jan 31, 2012
Find A Grave Memorial# 84286428